14k Two-Tone Diamond Heart Ring Reviews | JEWELRY FOR SALE

14k Two-Tone Diamond Heart Ring Reviews

14k Two-Tone Diamond Heart Ring
14k Two-Tone Diamond Heart Ring (1/10 cttw, H-I Color, I2 Clarity), Size 8-The ring came in as pictured, lovely quality. I am completely satisfied with this ring, and I have had no problems. Even shipping happened faster than I expected. Overall this has been the one of the best buys I've made, an excellent deal on such a lovely piece of jewelry.

order
14k Two-Tone Diamond Heart Ring Details

Jewelry Information

Ring size:8
Metal stamp:14k
Number of stones:8
Gem Type:white-diamond
Setting:Prong;Channel
Length:0.32 inches
Metal:yellow-gold, white-gold
Total metal weight:2.28 Ounces
Brand Name:Amazon.com Collection

White-Diamond Information

Cut:full
Minimum color:I
Minimum Clarity:I2
Stone shape:Rounds


Comments :

0 comments to “14k Two-Tone Diamond Heart Ring Reviews”

Post a Comment