14K Yellow Gold 5.00 Carat Diamond S-Link Bracelet | JEWELRY FOR SALE

14K Yellow Gold 5.00 Carat Diamond S-Link Bracelet

Diamond S-Link Bracelet
14K Yellow Gold 5.00 Carat Diamond S-Link Bracelet - 8" (I-J, I2-I3)-This stunning tennis bracelet showcases gorgeous diamonds set into a feminine creation of dazzle, sparkle and beauty. The elegance of a diamond bracelet is sought after by all, worn casually or formally, this is one piece you will adore. A pressure clasp with a safety latch secures the bracelet.
The price varies based on the bracelet lengths.

Jewelry Information

Brand Name:Netaya
Gem Type:Diamond
Length:8 in
Metal stamp:14k
Metal:yellow-gold
Chain:s-link
Number of stones:40
Clasp Type:box-with-tongue-and-safety
Total metal weight:16 Grams

Diamond Information

Minimum color:IJ
Stone shape:round-shape
Minimum Clarity:I2-I3
Minimum Total Carat Weight:5.72 carats

order

Comments :

0 comments to “14K Yellow Gold 5.00 Carat Diamond S-Link Bracelet”

Post a Comment