3 mm CZ Eternity Ring in Silver | JEWELRY FOR SALE

3 mm CZ Eternity Ring in Silver

CZ Eternity Ring in Silver
Wear this CZ Eternity Ring in Silver on your hand and receive many compliments. 3 mm stones add sparkle and shine to the classy design. Look and feel like a glamorous star with this ring. Set yourself apart from the others. Set in silver.

Jewelry Information

Brand Name:Amour
Ring size:6

Customers Reviews

Steffanie
I bought 4 of this ring.for me my sister my mom and my ant they loved it. This ring is very pretty. I'm very happy with my purchase. The quality is excellent the price is amayzing and I would recommend it to anyone.

Lenn
I just got my ring in the mail. It was delivered super fast! It's a very nice ring. It has nice sparkle and it's a great wedding ring substitute, or even a great everyday ring! The only reason I gave it 4 instead of a 5 is because it's not as flat and smooth as I would have liked. But no big deal!

Jona
I bought this ring recently for myself and was pleasantly surprised when it came in the mail. It was better in person than the pictures show. I got so many compliments the first time I wore it to work, and many people asked if it was real. I even ordered a second one to wear with it as stacking rings. The only suggestion I would give when buying this ring is that it does run slightly big. It wasn't big enough where it slipped off my finger, so it wasn't that big of a deal. Definitely a "worth it" purchase.
order

Comments :

0 comments to “3 mm CZ Eternity Ring in Silver”

Post a Comment